Alliance Fasteners is an ISO:9001(2015) accredited manufacturer of industrial fasteners. Our production machining capabilities include: Milling, Drilling, Tapping, Flattening, Turning, Slotting, Bending and Notching, with full CNC machining capabilities for close tolerances.
We can accommodate thread rolling up to 56mm/2″ in diameter, and have the latest equipment to deliver high quality products.
Our machines and threaders are operated by fully qualified and experienced tradespeople who are dedicated to quality and craftsmanship.
Our machinery includes:
- 3 x CNC Lathes
– varying from 0.5m centres to 0.9m centres & 250mm swing
- Thread Rolling Machine
- Plunge & Rolling Pull Through
– from M16 to M56 & 3/8″ to 2″ threads
- 2 x CNC Milling Machines
- Radial Arm Drill
- Pedestal Drills & Grinders
- Hydraulic Bar Feed Band Saw
– cuts up to 250mm
- Manual Mill Machine
– 1.2 metres long, 600mm wide and 600mm high
- Ceramic Cutting Machine (upto 70mm cuts)